AWS Architect - Engineer
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
A prominent and highly regarded solutions provider, is urgently seeking resources to help with their ongoing AWS requirements in Stockholm.
The key deliverables for this role are:
- 3+ years of experience AWS Architect
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc
- Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
- Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
- Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, mem cached, master/slave architectures)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Please submit a CV for immediate consideration if you wish to apply for this role.