Data Protection Manager
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Optegra
Due to the continued success of our clinical teams, Optegra is looking for a Data Protection Manager, with regular travel to our Hospitals across the UK.
This role would suit someone who has worked in private healthcare (desirable), as a Data Protection Officer, Data Protection Advisor, etc.
The Data Protection Manager will take the lead for the organisations' policies, procedures and training programs regarding privacy and data protection.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
- Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually, this role pays up to £45,000 FTE
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Up to 33 days annual leave, including bank holiday
- SMART working schemes - receive a generous home office allowance
- Funded training and development - because we believe in our people
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
- Private Healthcare, free physio, free counselling, online GP appointments 24/7, for your wellbeing.
We're looking for someone who has held a similar post within the private Healthcare sector, however this is not essential.
Someone committed to excellence, and pro-active in their approach. This role will be based remotely, however regular travel to all of our hospitals across the UK will be expected.
Optegra has a real energy that is difficult to put into words. We're supportive, strive for the best, social and helpful. Everyone wants to see everyone else succeed.
Some requirements we're looking for in addition to culture fit:
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience in applying the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act, to a business's framework
- Ideally bring a recognised Privacy qualification(s); CISMP / CISSP / CISA / CRIS / ISA / QSA, etc.
- Highly organised, with clear forward planning and ability to flex according to customer needs
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Able to build and maintain exceptional relationships with colleagues and customers, remaining professional and articulate at all times
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
You'll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door - and you'll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please email by clicking the APPLY button for an information pack and to apply for the role.
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£1 - £100k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual