Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by MSys UK Ltd
We are looking for an RPA Architect for one of our clients based in Minneapolis, USA,
Role: RPA Architect (UiPath, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere)
Location: Minneapolis, MN. (Remote till Pandemic, When customer calls need to be in Project location)
Salary: $140K - $150K
- Conduct RPA (Robotic Process Automation) High Level Assessments
- Identify processes that are feasible for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings
- Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation Delivery
- Recommendations to alter or reengineer process to automate or improve automation potential
- Create a Business View RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Solution Design
- Analyze and observe processes to understand the process steps and applications used to complete business transactions by a user
- Complete the standard templates for PDD and SDD's to ensure that all business scenarios are in scope to be configured into RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Create alternate flows, nested validations and verifications to detail the various paths a transaction can traverse through the automation flow being designed
- Detail the completion of a transaction as required by the process outputs of the process.
- Detail Robot Automation logic from the start of the process to completion of the business transaction
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience in .net development AND RPA implementation. At least 3 years' experience as a RPA automation architect for RPA project (end to end implementation, not just PoC)
- Minimum 5 RPA project experience, hands on experience designing Robotic architecture for at least 3 RPA project (end to end implementation, not just PoC) should be executed in UI Path
- Should have hands on experience building Automation with UIPath
- Leading the services automation with robotic automation tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere and to create benchmark benefits for clients.
- Mentor the project team on technical design, standard practice and standard tools for RPA projects
- Lead and coordinate on technical design discussion with the onsite coordinators and client stakeholder and get their sign-offs.
- Any .net, OCR, Workflow experience is a plus
- Experience in RPA delivery life cycle, RPA Agile Delivery methodology and artifacts from different RPA stages.
- Develop and peer review of solution design and other technical documents (Initiate/participate in peer reviews)
- Ability to execute unit test plans, create unit test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software
- Conduct/represent team in daily scrum call for RPA project progress
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
If, Interested do contact immediately with your up to date Resume/CV.