Senior Software Consultant
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Optimus E2E
Our client, a financial services organisation, based in Dublin are in need of a senior software consultant to work with their market leading software.
You will be responsible for delivering their software to their clients, starting with the analysis stage through to adoption/customisation. You will also offer continued support to client sites when new versions are deployed to production including the adoption by users, support and account management - this is a really varied full life cycle role!
The role will involve extensive collaboration with team members, the working environment continually encourages employees to voice ideas they have for improving the system and will offer plenty of opportunity to put forward your ideas as well as encouraging you to question your colleagues' ideas/coding through peer reviews.
- 2 years + experience of development languages (C#, Java, C++, Python, etc)
- Experience gathering requirements from end users
- Experience working in Finance environment, in particular capital markets
- Knowledge of Real Time distributed systems
- Implementing and enhancing base software to individual clients.
- Undergraduate and Masters degree