Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Data Analyst- Start ASAP- 12 Months- Remote Working
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst for a remote working position.
The Data Analyst is responsible to drive bottom-line value by collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to translate data into insight within the Supply Chain function. In this role, the Data Analyst provides technical leadership and capability for analytics and visualization to identify the business strategies, priorities, and improvements as it relates to reporting, data visualization, and analytics.
Requirements for the Data Analyst:
- 3+ years experience working in Analyst position
- Experience working in Supply Chain is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of programming languages: SQL, Python, or Azure Machine Learning
- Good understanding of Databases as SQL, Sybase, MS Access
- Experienced with data visualization tools including: Tableau, Power BI
- Ability to prioritize work, work under time constraints, and work under pressure
- Ability to influence and motivate across functions and reporting lines
- Experienced working in international project environments
- Fluency in English
- Candidates should be based in the EU
Contract Details for the Data Analyst:
- Start: ASAP/November:
- Duration: 12 Months
- Location: Remote Working
If you are interested in the Data Analyst position please apply directly to Josh Prudden, or call.