Full stack developer (Python)
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Full Stack Developer(Python) | Long-term project | Financial Enterprise
In Levy we are looking for a Full Stack Developer. You will work in a Scrum and Devops team consists of 4 developers: full stack developer, a conversational copy-coach, data-scientists, and a product owner. The team works T-shaped meaning that all team members will work on all tasks at hand (bothe dev and ops), while at the same time having their own specialty.
About the role
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work in the Virtual Assistants supports of the department. The Virtual Assistant currently support the internal employees work-related topics. With your team you will be responsible of all the work-related topics. That means you will also be in contact with different departures to pass the right information's to the Virtual Assistant supports. We're looking for a full stack developer with Python skills and knowledge of cloud provisioning using AWS and Azure. You will mainly be focused on the functionality of the Virtual Assistants supports.
What experience are we looking for!
- Experience in an agile environment who work DevOps & SCRUM
- 4 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience working with Python (testing, Git), AWS, CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins, SonarQube)
- Experience Building integrations with Back End systems
- Experience developing conversations
- Experience in(automated) testing or create test-scripts
- Experience with troubleshooting when needed (resolving tickets)
- Prevent and/or resolve technical debt
Nice to have:
Also having knowledge of and experience with these areas is an advantage:
- PowerBI and/or Splunk
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- AI/Natural Language Understanding