Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Test Manager | Long-term project | Financial Enterprise | 40 hrs
As a Test manager Your main goal will mainly be to coordinate the test activities for the 2021 annual report. In parallel you will set up a test framework (approach/handbook for legal and regulatory requirements) for the report of the following years. We are looking for a Test Manager with Financial background and experience with reporting to regulators.
About the role
Your main goal will mainly be coordinating the test activities for the 2021 annual report. The Test Manager will be responsible for setting up a test plan and coordinate the total test trajectory in the end-to-end value chain. In parallel a test framework will be drawn up for the annual reports of the following years. This includes project and test approach and a handbook for legal and regulatory requirements. You will be working in the reporting team which is part of the Finance column. All of this within an international environment with an Agile/Scrum attitude!
More specific you will be responsible for
- Drawing up test plans
- Coordinating with stakeholders (mainly within the Finance column)
- Coordinating end-user testing (UAT)
- Coordinating parallel runs/dry runs
- Coordinating integration tests
- Coordinating cross-functional tests
Who are you?
You are an experienced test manager with several years of experience in a financial environment and experience reporting to regulators like national banks or ECB. Furthermore:
- You have a proactive, transparent, and structured attitude towards test activities
- You feel comfortable being the connection between business, functional and technical level
- You possess excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, with proven ability to track and support multiple projects at once.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills and be able to influence others.
- Experience with the Agile way of working
- Tibco knowledge would be a plus (otherwise this would be an opportunity for you to gain that experience)
- In possession of relevant (test) certificates
- Good communication in English (Verbal, Writing) as there are both internal and external stakeholders.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity.