Project Manager - Compliance/AML
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager vacancy requiring profound Risk, Compliance, Legal and Financial Crime knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- University degree or an equivalent education in risk/compliance/legal, political science, finance, business or economics field
- 8+ years' experience in project management within the financial services industry; Compliance or Consultancy experience would be highly appreciated
- Background in project management, change management, systems development, process re-engineering including target operating models and automation of workflows is desired
- Expertise with AML, FATCA, KYC, PEP, Risk Assessments and Appetites and other Compliance as well as Regulatory topics would be a benefit
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Taking responsibility for business analysis, communication decks/presentations, process re-engineering and stakeholder management
- Participating in the delivery of global projects with the aim of advancing bank changing foundational projects, reducing process complexity, addressing key audit points, growing business efficiency and reducing risk
- Working closely with the Companies business partners across the FCC area to understand project initiatives and the requirements
- Supporting the roll-out of projects to all lines of business, booking centres and divisions globally
- Managing projects forward from the initial concept to the final realization and roll-out to global end users
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17630
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.