Salesforce Manager - FS
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Etonwood
Salesforce Manager - FS required for a leading Global Professional Services provider on a permanent basis.
You will provide specialist Salesforce advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of Salesforce, Advise clients on the transformational aspects of Salesforce in relation to Customer operating model, sales, service and marketing process execution.
You will also contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract/commercial negotiations with our Customer clients, Lead the growth of the Salesforce practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members.
The successful candidate will have -
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Experience leading local and distributed teams effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
- Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
- Facilitation and problem solving skills
- Salesforce agile and lean design, development, deployment and adoption experience
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Detailed working knowledge of how Customer experience improvements can be delivered at the process level
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Global Professional Services provider and work within a highly experienced and professional team.
By applying to this advert you are giving Etonwood Limited authority to hold and process your data for this specific role and any other roles we may deem suitable to you over time. We will not pass your data to any third party without your verbal or written permission to do so. A copy of our Privacy notice is available on our website for further details. Etonwood Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.