Application Specialist/Java/Linux/Oracle (w/m)
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Specialist/Java/Linux/Oracle (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience in application management including life cycle, maintenance and operation
- Practice in enforcing mature and stable application operation in an environment in which agile projects still extend the application under high pressure
- Expertise in the operation of structured and unstructured processes including BPMN and CMMN Notation, preferably on a technology stack with Linux, Shell Script, Java, Oracle and SQL
- Solid understanding of Client and master Data within front and Back Office, compliance and legal along with proficiency in software development and customization processes
- Excellent process knowledge for CtB with the focus on Project Management, IT-Governance, Change Management and RtB including Service Management and Operational Process along with ITIL
- Know-how of software architecture, enterprise architecture and development processes with good coordination and communication skills
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, good German skills
- Being responsible for the realisation and rollout of small IT orders as well as taking part in projects as Subject Matter Expert for process and case management
- Monitoring availability of services and end-of-day processing focussing on transaction data integration and integration with surrounding systems
- Planning IT Service life cycle and assisting risk analysis in identifying critical dependencies
- Managing IT Service SLAs with application responsible and business as well as reviewing and approving system and service documentation including operations manuals
- Maintaining IT Services regression tests, defining test cases and executing tests for NFRs
- Providing Go and No-Go recommendations for IT Service changes and deployments from an IT Service Operation point of view based on UAT and ORT
- Identifying enhancing opportunities and evaluating alternatives
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.