Powered Workday Finance Manager
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Etonwood
Powered Workday Finance Manager required for a leading Global Professional Services provider on a permanent basis.
The Powered Connected Technology team is a community of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver SaaS ERP based transformation programmes. The team use their functional knowledge and experience (eg Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (eg Oracle, Workday, Coupa, SAP) to lead and deliver client programmes, to support pre-sales activities and to develop improvement and extensions to the Powered Enterprise model. My client are growing their Powered Connected Technology team to meet an ever-increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking technology management consultants with relevant expertise and experience.
The successful candidate will -
- Recognise the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Help others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
- Build strong global relationships and actively seeking out the global network's best experts to address client needs
- Communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
- Build constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
- Foster a sense of self belief and confidence in others
- Seek to understand other's motivations
- Support others to make brave decisions
- An understanding of the key business issues/drivers that result in clients pursuing Finance transformation programmes (eg cost reduction, insight led improvement etc.).
- Experience of multiple industry sectors (eg Media, Services, Retail, Banking, Insurance, Local and Central Government etc.).
- Experience of multiple Workday Finance ERP implementation project life cycles, from presales, scoping and planning through to post go live support, as a Solution Architect.
- Detailed knowledge of Workday Finance enabled end-to-end business process across Finance and Procurement.
- A background in designing and delivering end-to-end business processes across multiple functional areas including Invoice to Cash (Receivables, Collection and Cash Management), Record to Report (General Ledger including Intercompany), Procure to Pay (Sourcing, Procurement, Payables and Payments), Acquire to Retire (Fixed Assets), Project to Result (Project Management and Project Accounting - Costing and Billing), within Workday Finance.
- Broad knowledge of other Workday product sets like HR and Payroll solutions
By applying to this advert you are giving Etonwood Limited authority to hold and process your data for this specific role and any other roles we may deem suitable to you over time. We will not pass your data to any third party without your verbal or written permission to do so. A copy of our Privacy notice is available on our website for further details. Etonwood Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.