Powered Workday Finance Assistance Manager
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Etonwood
Powered Workday Finance Assistant Manager required for a leading Global Professional Services provider on a permanent basis.
The Powered Connected Technology team is a community of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver SaaS ERP based transformation programmes. The team use their functional knowledge and experience (eg Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (eg Oracle, Workday, Coupa, SAP) to lead and deliver client programmes, to support pre-sales activities and to develop improvement and extensions to the Powered Enterprise model. My client are growing their Powered Connected Technology team to meet an ever-increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking technology management consultants with relevant expertise and experience.
You will be -
- Defining a solution for a Finance ERP transformation leveraging leading practice solutions to support the business requirements as part of a wider cloud enabled transformation programme
- System design and delivery including, application configuration and documentation, interface and data migration functional definition, testing preparation and execution, cutover and post go live support.
- Leading client thinking in the adoption of leading practice Finance solutions based on Cloud ERP technology
- Supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries
The Successful candidate will -
- Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Is proactive and takes responsibility for delivering the project scope in your charge
- Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
- Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
- Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
- Seeks to understand other's motivations
- Supports others to make brave decisions
- Anticipates the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns
By applying to this advert you are giving Etonwood Limited authority to hold and process your data for this specific role and any other roles we may deem suitable to you over time. We will not pass your data to any third party without your verbal or written permission to do so. A copy of our Privacy notice is available on our website for further details. Etonwood Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.