Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by CV-Library
Salary: to £32k doe
Aspire Jobs are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with our client who are a growing and thriving brand and design agency based in the New Forest.
Now looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic self-motivated Account Manager to join their fast-paced and sociable team. You’ll enjoy managing a wide variety of projects and campaigns for a diverse range of clients, and approach new opportunities with a positive and friendly personality. This role would suit someone with Print based account management experience rather than digital
The Account Managers work directly with their clients to understand their brief, create clear quotes, project plans and timelines to ensure needs and expectations are met. You’ll work in close partnership with the design and development studio, briefing in new work and ensuring work is delivered on time and on budget.
You’ll be proactive in suggesting ideas to improve marketing and web performance, and be happy presenting in pitch or meeting situations.
Skills and experience
The role will suit someone with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a creative/marketing agency or similar - or they will consider someone with the relevant experience in-house. You will be an effective and clear communicator who can update clients and keep them abreast of their projects.
* Ideally be educated to a degree level in marketing, communications, media, business or equivalent (this is preferable but not essential)
* Experience in delivering projects on time and on budget
* Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Excellent attention to detail
* Understanding of digital marketing, email, social media and website platforms would be advantageous but not essential
* Building great relationships with clients to truly understand their objectives.
* Understanding, gathering and documenting project requirements
* Creating project/campaign quotes and project plans for sign off
* Scheduling work in a timely and efficient manner
* Writing briefs and liaising with the studio team
* Managing digital projects from brief to delivery
* Defining clear project and campaign KPIs
* Undertake testing on projects, to ensure the final delivery meets requirements and scope.
* Day-to-day client communication and management
* Reporting on performance of websites and campaigns
* Accountability for adhering to client budgets
* Contributing to pitch and tender documents
* Presenting to clients in a professional manner
* Writing meeting agendas and contact reports
Offices are easily commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Salisbury Bournemouth and Poole.
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £38k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual