Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by CV-Library
Charles Simon Associates are currently looking for a Data Engineer on a permanent basis for our prestigious and fast growing business based in Central London.
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum plus shares in the business
Skills/Requirements for the Data Engineer:
* Previous experience in a similar Data or Software Engineer role
* You are proficient with SQL, analysing data, and basic statistics.
* Strong data engineering concepts such as ETL processes, query optimisation, database architecture and database performance.
* Experience with software development best practices, TDD, git, agile project management.
* Knowledge of Data Processing within Python
* You can understand and clearly articulate concepts and relationships in data to technical and non-technical team members alike.
* You are fluent in English, even if it’s not your first language.
Start date is ASAP for the Data Engineer
The Data Engineer will be responsible for:
* Building and maintaining internal data warehouse and associated business analytics tools.
* Collaborating and supporting the engineering teams for ensuring we have a robust and performant data infrastructure.
* Advise and assist commercial teams with data processing and analytics.
* Communicate and document solutions and design decisions.
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for the Data Engineer
Data Engineer (Data, Engineering, GIT, TDD, Python, SQL, Databases, ETL, Agile) – Permanent - London
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £65k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£30k - £65k Annual
£50k - £90k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£100k - £120k Annual
£50k - £80k Annual
£500 - £550 Daily