SharePoint Administrator FS Geneva
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
I am partnering with my European Financial Services Client, who is currently looking for a SharePoint Administrator to join their team based in Geneva, Switzerland. This is an on-site role with some homeworking. Candidates with Swiss residency/work permits preferred.
Share Point Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Managing and checking the overall server health and functionality
- Monitoring SharePoint disk space usage through the built-in SharePoint reports for each site collection
- Managing SharePoint permissions
- Analyzing and reporting upon SharePoint usage and activity
- Moving/copying sites
- Supporting network load balancing needs and ensuring its correct operation
- Regular review of the events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor
- Regular review, clean-up, management, and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites.
- Regularly analysing SharePoint content and storage
- Monitoring SharePoint trends (eg site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)
- Setting up alerts and enforcing policies
- Regularly auditing your SharePoint environment
- Identifying and reporting governance violations
- Checking for operating system, SQL Server, and SharePoint patches and cumulative updates.
Degree or relevant industry experience preferred.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in an enterprise environment
Strong MS SharePoint and MS Exchange experience
Proficiency in PowerShell and potentially other programming languages
Excellent communication skills, and a solid team player
Good knowledge of French and English essential
If you have the necessary skills required as a SharePoint Administrator and are interested in this challenging and rewarding opportunity, please send your CV ASAP for consideration.