EUC Workplace Security Consultanty
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you a EUC Workplace Security Consultant looking for a new opportunity in - Amsterdam? Get in touch!
One of our clients is looking for a Workplace Security Consultant based in Amsterdam. In this position, you will work closely with a team of Technical Analysts and Specialists who are responsible for the technical delivery and level 3 support for workplace-related products such as SCCM, Image/Application Deployment, Anti-Virus, CyberArk, IDM, ADFS, and Active Directory. You will also be responsible for on-call support 24x7x365, meeting operational, project, and initiative needs.
The candidate for this position is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of the Workplace and Security area to act on behalf of the entire team with respect to Low and High-Level Designs, Impact and Risk Assessments as well as having the capability to effectively assess planning and resource requirements.
Does EUC Workplace Security Consultant sound like the role for you? Apply or contact me directly!
- Provide technical capability, support, and maintenance for Digital Workplace Products and Security Offerings.
- Provide Level 3 technical support for all Digital Workplace and Security offerings and assistance to 2nd Level.
- Represent Digital Workplace and Security in project meetings and activities.
- Engage across multiple functions, both business and technical, to ensure solutions consistently match needs and expectations.
- Manage multiple projects and workloads, ensuring deliverables are timely and of high quality.
- Multi-country management of the end-to-end EUC and Security services.
- Ownership of high-priority active issues and work with all parties to resolve taking ownership of Digital Workplace and Security Technologies.
- Escalated on-call 24x7x365 support.
- Establishing strong relationships with all parties.
Must have experience:
- 5+ years previous relevant technical leadership experience gained within a large commercial environment.
- Experience with relevant technologies and systems.
- Strong experience in designing, integrating, and deploying systems.
- Significant experience in leading service teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in project management techniques (planning, resource allocation, prioritization, and escalation).
- Strong vendor management experience.
Must have skills:
- Ability to form strong business relationships across all functions.
- Timeliness in all actions with quality realization.
- Strong ability to work under pressure with multiple competing priorities.
- Commercial awareness of the external environment and the ability to "think outside the box".
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below), give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
Mobile: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£500 - £600 Daily
€250k - €400k Annual