ECommerce DevOps Lead - Dutch Speaking
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client are looking for an experienced ECommerce DevOps Lead
- Contribute to steering all E-commerce developments - suggest new functionality and developments, based on the company's needs, feedback, and data analysis. Test and approve new developments.
- Intake & analysis of requests, then translate requirements into tasks.
- Handle ongoing support issues: from reporting, troubleshooting, testing to deployment.
- Suggest priorities of developments based on business priorities and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Managing product backlog.
- Overseeing development stage.
- Contact the right technical partners when web Servers and/or software are not operating accurately and look for a solution.
We're currently starting on re-platforming process, so you will:
- Be a member of the interdisciplinary agile team, consisting of colleagues and specialists.
- Contribute to shaping the development plan.
- Active assistance in deploying and integrating solutions.
- Keep end-user as well as consumer experience in mind.
- Collaborate with designers and other partners to facilitate and implement projects.
- Have high impact on shaping the future of E-com/omnichannel story.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- This position is considered a mid to senior level.
- Bridge between the business, creative and technology.
- DevOps mindset.
- Experience with E-commerce platform is a must, particularly Magento 2 would be ideal.
- You are familiar with HTML, CSS, PHP and/or JS, Jira.
- CX/UX experience is a plus.
- Experience in the following is a big advantage: LS Retail, Business Central, Zendesk, fashion/retail industry.
- You have outstanding analytical skills and the ability to pick up new technologies quickly and independently.
- You have excellent organizational skills, flexibility, and team working ability.
- You are detail-oriented and work with a high level of precision.
- You enjoy learning and problem solving.
- You write and speak English and Dutch fluently, French is a plus (speaking).
- You are stress-resistant, and you have a positive attitude.
- You take ownership.
- You proactively generate ideas, know how to prioritize, and are diligent.
- You have a bachelor or masters degree or equivalent in experience.
- Onsite presence is required.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€450 - €600 Daily
€500 - €550 Daily
€600 - €650 Daily