Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Designer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- 3+ years of work experience in UX design, ideally within a notable tech company or design agency
- Expertise in UX design and in designing consumer products with the ability to prototype designs
- Strengths include strong visual skills, strong communication and presentation skills as well as solid business acumen
- Capability of working with Figma and to collaborate with engineering teams
- Familiarity with E-commerce, shopping experience or motion design is desirable
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Art, Design or Business discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing and iterating interactive flows for live shopping
- Meeting and aligning with cross-functional teams, including collaborating and reviewing work with other design teams
- Working closely with engineering teams to deliver a highly polished product
- Pursuing foundational direction and validating designs through user research and requirements gathering
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.