Agile Coach - Major digital transformation project - Coventry/hybrid remote working
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
6 months initial (expected to extend long term) | £525-600pd umbrella | Coventry/hybrid remote working | Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arise for a talented Agile Coach/Scrum Master to assist a prestigious brand with a major digital transformation project.
This role offers hybrid remote working with a maximum of 2 days per week on-site in Coventry.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coaching Agile Teams to create value from Agile ways of working
- Providing Agile knowledge, experience and support of the Agile journey
- Carrying out Team Maturity and role assessments to baseline levels and use them to gain insight for coaching plans
- Supporting drop-in sessions or Communities of Practice, this could include preparing for and facilitating sessions
- Supporting the development and delivery of content for bite sized ongoing learning - examples could include user story writing, story mapping, estimation techniques, how to limit WIP.
- Developing people and team capabilities through community activities
- Escalate impediments to leadership and work to resolve these so the team can deliver efficiently
- Facilitation of organisational impediment discovery and resolution
- Engage in creation/customization and delivery of content for bite sized ongoing learning
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Agile development practices and why they would be used
- Knowledge of at least one scaling framework and what necessitates scaling
- Knowledge of the different coaching stances and why they would be used
- Able to facilitate effective team start-up/launch activities
- Extensive experience developing people - acting as mentor and coach
- Experience utilising and customizing the businesses standard Agile training for the client's context
- Experience onboarding teams and provide foundational agile skills knowledge as well as additional SM and PO specific training/capability
- Can effectively facilitate agile meetings and events eg a Scrum Master sync
This is an urgent requirement and our client are looking to move quickly for the right Agile Coach.
Please direct any questions to Ashleigh Roberts at Berkeley Square IT or apply now for immediate consideration.
This role is two days per week in Coventry so would suit candidates based in the following locations: Coventry, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Telford, Solihul, Nuneaton, Willenhall, Royal Leamington Spa, Redditch, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Dudley, West Bromwich, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Rugby, Worcester, Stratford-upon-avon, Lichfield, Leicester, Stafford, Northampton, Banbury, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Shrewsbury, Derby