Senior Project Manager - Financial Datamodelling
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Tiro Partners
A highly-motivated Senior Project Manager is required for an initial 8 month contract by a market leading financial services company in Amsterdam.
Alongside a proven track-record working as a Senior Project Manager in enterprise organisations with complex stakeholder landscapes, it is also essential that you have significant experience in Datamodelling, data delivery, data quality/process design and are also familiar with associated data technology such as Python, SQL, Oracle, and data warehousing.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be working alongside Data Analysts, Quant Developers and Product Owners responsible for the design and maintenance of data models, compliancy requirements and value sets, ensuring end-to-end data model consistency across all applications and processes.
To summarise, the Senior Project Manager will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Senior Project Manager with track-record in financial services
- Significant Datamodelling expertise
- Strong knowledge of data models, structures and concepts
- Track-record defining and maintaining data quality
- Knowledge of financial reporting and regulatory change
- Demonstrable experience translating business requirements into data requirements
- Stakeholder engagement across data analysis and development teams to senior business users and project sponsors
If you fit the above profile, then please get in touch with your CV ASAP or call me to discuss.