Business Analyst, 6 Months, 640€, Dublin/Remote
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Parity Professionals
Business Analyst, 6 months, 640€, Dublin/Remote
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, an expanding retail organisation, who are looking to recruit a Business Analyst on a 6 Month Minimum contract basis. This role will be remote working initially but reporting into their site in Dublin.
You will receive a competitive daily rate of 640€.
This Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding business processes and applications, analysing the business needs of internal clients and stakeholders. They will translate business needs into tangible, quantified requirements.
I would love to hear from you if you are a suitably qualified Business Analyst with solid experience in retail organisations. Experience and knowledge required:
- Develop a strong understanding of our existing system and application landscape as a building block for future solutions.
- Work with an internal and external teams to help shape the landscape and solutions that will allow the business to achieve its strategic goals.
- Using interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations, gather business requirements.
- Work with and challenge business units on their assumptions to help deliver solutions for their current and future needs.
- Project manage the process from initiation through to sign off, adhering to all PMO requirements.
- Take on the project management of programme work streams through to successful implementation, when required.
- IT experience in communications applications
- Demonstrate experience of gathering requirements and converting them into a product vision.
- Have strong analytical skills to interpret customer needs and translate into application and operational requirements.
- Experience of working with cloud-based systems
- Some experience with leveraging data analytic technologies
If this sounds like the role for you then don't hesitate to get in touch with me, Kamran Chaudhry, for more information or simply click on the apply button.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position