Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by CV-Library
Project Manager €100K + Pkg Dublin
The client is a main contractor based in the midlands, who has worked with government and private clients in all sectors on retail, commercial, high end residential development, specifically luxury apartments as well as affordable / social / private housing, incorporating community facilities such as arts centres, play parks, central squares, etc. Civil Engineering works include RC Frames, related underground services, new road and junctions, demolition, landscaping etc.
The projects tend to include new build commercial development, development of high spec apartments, design & build projects with prefabrication in high repetition areas and incorporating underground car parks. The building frames are constructed using the “twin-wall” pre-cast concrete system and traditional RC Frame.
The project will involve significant civil engineering works including excavation, retaining works, removal and disposal of soil, underground services, and landscaping.
Skills & Experience Required
* High-density residential and commercial projects
* Report directly to the Construction Director.
* Responsibility for ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget and to safety standards.
* Liaison between Contractor and Client, ensuring Client is regularly updated.
* Management and co-ordination of subcontractors
* Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
* Provide feedback and record information from the project for ‘lessons learnt seminars’ etc.
* Degree/ equivalent with a minimum of 7 years’ experience at Project Manager level.
* Experience in high density residential or commercial projects.
* Track record in construction planning.
* Technical competence with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
* Experience in leading and directing project teams and effectively managing sub-contractors.
* Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications, e.g., MS Office, including ability to use programming software – e.g., MS Project/Powerproject etc.
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75k - £85k Annual
£72.3k - £76.8k Annual
£85k - £95k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£63.3k - £81.3k Annual
£63.4k - £71.9k Annual