Procurement Manager - German speaking
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Procurement Manager vacancy requiring profound German skills for a globally operating St. Gallen based company in the financial sector.
- Working experience as a Procurement Manager
- Expertise in IT procurement in private organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of the Swiss market practices
- Strength include organizational sensitivity and good consultancy skills
- Languages: German and English, fluent in written and spoken
- Delivering category plan on IT software and IT hardware
- Managing the preferred vendor list for IT contracts
- Handling both strategic and operational components
- Analysing category, drafting procurement plan and documenting preferred contracts
Location: St. Gallen, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.