System Verification Specialist
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a System Verification Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Define the system verification strategy of mechatronic medical systems.
- Create test documentation at system, subsystem & component level (test plans, test cases, test scripts, summary reports).
- Review requirements & ensure traceability between requirements & tests.
- Carry out time & resource planning of required test resources.
- Coordinate the provision of test infrastructure at all levels of verification.
- Coordinate those responsible for verification from other areas such as development, software testing & internal & external service providers.
- Elaborate & further development methods, processes & tools.
- Participate in the approval of product releases & system configurations.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the specification, design, documentation & verification of mechatronic products.
- Skilled in quickly recognizing interrelationships of the System Architecture.
- Motivated to define & coordinate test strategies for the verification & implementation of mechatronic products.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in electrical, micro, medical technology or comparable.
- Motivated, confident, systematic, solution-oriented, communicative & a team player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.