Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Avanda Group AG
Avanda is a Pan-European IT/Digital Professional Services Consultancy with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France and the US. W e provide IT/Digital & Business resources to our large multinational clients in EU-USA for Banking/Insurance, Life Science and Retail.
Our global client is now looking for an onsite AZURE ARCHITECT to come in and help build out the centre of excellence. This will be a long term relationship (Permanent or Contract).
You will join a group of experienced automation/devops Engineers and will have the unique opportunity to work with a global team of like minded people on exciting international projects.
Fluent English only is required with location in Switzerland.
- Azure trained/certified architect
- Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques and workflows (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
- Configuration, migration, and deployment experience in three or more of the following:
- Database migration on Azure
- Application migration on Azure
- DevOps migration and setup on Azure
- Azure apps technologies such as Azure SQL/PaaS
- Azure IaaS Technologies
- Deployed and migrated applications using DevOps
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
- Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications.
- Experience in architecting security architectures across infrastructure and applications
- Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
- Experience in cloud integration (multi/hybrid) for migrated applications
- Experience in performance tuning, including the following: (load balancing, web Servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API)
- Experience as principal technical lead on at least one major project.
- Good understanding of application architectures
- Experience with cloud migration technologies such as Azure Migrate, Azure DMS, etc.
- Experience on Azure app Service/Kubernetes service is also a must
- Growing with the company which is doing ad amazing international growth
- Excellent Remuneration; flexible employment conditions.
- A dynamic multilingual organization with strong international team
- A quality service and an excellent Back Office service to our teams
- Work location: from our offices in Zurich.
If this sounds like your next challenge and you would like to know more please send me your CV at (see below) and I will call you back ASAP to discuss it in more details.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.