Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Nicoll Curtin Technology
Fidelity Investments - Permanent Senior Software Engineer based in Ireland - Large focus on Java and Spring
Fidelity Investments are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer to join their world class technology team.
The Expertise We're Looking For:
- Proficient in one or more of these skillsets: OO language like Java and SpringBoot
- Demonstrated experience building Continuous Integration pipelines and automated deployment tools (eg Jenkins)
- Test Automation (JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito, Jasmine, or any other automation frameworks)
- Experience of Cloud deployments in AWS or Azure, using EKS & Docker is an advantage
The Skills You Bring:
- Minimum 4 years of design & development experience
- You are passionate about your craft, innately curious and are committed to developing and learning using the latest web technologies and frameworks.
- You have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at a given time.
- You thrive in a team environment, collaborating openly with colleagues on shared items of work
- You can act independently to achieve team goals and can provide leadership to more junior team members when needed.
The Value You Deliver:
- Produce high-quality code, with high test coverage, following Fidelity processes, standards, and methodologies
- Ensuring systems in your assigned area are robust, resilient and stable
- You will ensure the end-to-end delivery of requirements or user stories meets the needs and expectations of our business partners
- You will develop original and creative/innovative technical solutions
- You will contribute to the financial health of many Fidelity Investment customers as part of one of the teams that support the variety of business interests that achieve this overarching goal
If the above list doesn't quite fit your career focus to-date, but you have track record of learning and developing and are excited at the prospect, please reach out anyway!