NetSuite Senior Business Analyst - NetSuite Consultant - Contract - Greenfield Project
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Etonwood
This Global FinTech firm seek a NetSuite Business Analyst with expertise designing and implementing Billing processes; Order-to-Cash (O2C), gained working on NetSuite implementation projects.
- Rate - £500-£600 a day
- Location - Fully Remote (anywhere within EU)
- Term - 6 month rolling
- Project Length - 1.5 years
As a NetSuite Subject Matter Expert you will have the following responsibilities -
- Drive requirements gathering for the Billing (order-to-cash) process area.
- Plan and run workshops to assess the potential gap between the existing solution and business needs.
- Challenge business teams to simplify and adopt common ways of working
- Write user stories and key acceptance criteria
- Work with architects, developers and testers to develop NetSuite solution design.
- Work with the Change team to assess organizational and general change impacts.
- Work with the Training team to assess training impacts and input into training documentation update.
- Support the Business team during testing cycles.
Key aims of the overall programme include -
- United end to end flow - improve efficiency and contribute to growth through streamlined full Lead to Cash process
- 360 degree customer view to improve customer experience
- Process standardization - improve and optimize our business processes across the organization supporting future growth
- System consolidation - One Unified Application Landscape