Vulnerability Management Analyst for Security
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Responsive Search, Inc.
Chicago, IL 60601
$110k - $125k Annual
- Develop and execute a strategy for vulnerability management and risk reduction that aligns global best practices.
- Configure vulnerability assessment tools, conduct scans, and analyze vulnerability results.
- Drive prioritization and coordination of remediation activities across the organization.
- Monitor and assess developments in the threat and vulnerability landscape, proactively providing security advisories to relevant stakeholders.
- Produce detailed reports for key stakeholders, with factual documentation of the risks identified and clear recommendations for remediation actions for found vulnerabilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- An experienced technical background so as to be able to identify new threats.
- Ability to communicate vulnerability results in a manner understood by the technical and non-technical.
- The ability, energy and influential capability to drive change across the organization.
- The ability to implement and monitor metrics and report out to every level of the organization.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science (preferred), information assurance, MIS or a related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Security, Vulnerability Management, or Security Operations.