Digital Content Manager
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Job Title: Digital Content Manager
The Digital Recruitment Content Manager is responsible for the content life cycle for digital patient recruiting from creation to retirement across client assets, standards management and best practice methodologies.
* Develop foundational content and direction to support digital patient recruiting supported by client.
* Work independently and/or with external agencies to co-create content related to client digital patient recruitment, including but not limited to text, ads, data elements, social and multimedia - in line with common standards
* Interface with study teams, in partnership with client Digital Recruitment Strategist, to validate approaches and ensure team content alignment and approval
* Develop and maintain content library, templates and approaches/methodologies for client materials.
* Develop content approaches across studies, projects, and indications - per portfolio needs
* Drive consistent, coherent and compliant branding connected to clients standards. Input and feedback on potential improvements as required
* During study life cycle, optimize content alongside clients Digital Media Manager
* Mandates campaign creativity, content tone, customer focus and patent relevant materials. Devise and create content for tailored for specific audiences
* Stay ahead and on top of trends in patient communications and digital recruitment techniques and educate key stakeholders across client divisions
* Develop end of campaign and insights reports on study or indication levels to ensure best practices are captured and carried forward
* As needed, work with other internal and external patient communications and/or advocacy teams to further develop and generate best practices in patient facing communications
Education/Experience (minimum/desirable). Masters or PhD in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field
* 5 years' experience in communications and/or social media, ideally in agency, consulting, or multinational corporate environment
* Experience in working with clinical trial related content
* Very high proficiency with oral and written English.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
* Experience and demonstrated success with generation and delivery of patient-facing content or communications
* Solid experience using various recruitment channels, including digital, as well as media channel content creation
* Excellent writing and editing skills. Relevant experience in medical/scientific writing
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex, deadline-sensitive projects with a high level of quality in all deliverables
* Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to recognizing needs and anticipating issues and solving problems
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills - Ability to adapt style to communicate at all levels of the organization
* Ability to manage stakeholders and influence across a cross-functional Matrix organization
* Adept user of cloud-based enterprise systems and content management systems
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.