Project Coordinator (Fraud & Anti-Corruption)
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Experis AG
Are you a Project Coordinator with over 5 years experience ? Do you have experience in audit or development and are you searching for a new challenge?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Coordinator to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Support Senior Specialist in strategically adjusting workplans and tasks to ensure goals are met
- Track progress against workplans
- Schedule meetings between the appropriate stakeholders depending on the business needs
- Attend meetings to track progress, note action points, and identify inter-dependencies and connections between the initiatives
- Assist in preparing and quality assuring written work products
- Prepare regular reports of project progress vs. targets for budget, deliverables, resources and timings
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University degree in business administration, management or relevant field (essential, or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 5-7 years work experience with strong exposure to project management across multiple teams
- Experience in audit, or in development
- Written and spoken fluency in English and preferably a good working knowledge of French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Coordinator currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.