Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Lorien
Technology Consultant (REMOTE)
My client a Pharmaceuticals company with a global reach is currently looking to recruit a Technology Consultant with ML and AI experience to join its team on a contract basis. This role will be working remotely. Please note that this contract is OUTSIDE IR35.
The key responsibilities for the Technology Consultant with ML and AI:
- Manage end-to-end life cycle of machine learning models in the ServiceNow platform (analysis, creation, testing, measurement, update).
- Ongoing optimisation and maintenance of the NLU search engine and its capabilities.
- Data analysis and preparation for ML models.
- Solid understanding of the machine learning models and their application, selections, choosing parameters, evaluation of data quality, data clean up, performance measurement.
- Solid understanding of the NLU concepts, experience working with NLU models and NLU search.
- Experience creating and applying machine learning models.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.