PMO WMS Project (h/f)
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by emagine
Questions for the candidate:
Some written feedback on the following;
Any project management experience that you have achieved in your former roles, even a limited example such as introduction of new materials, new suppliers, customers etc. Examples of your IT' skills and experience, other than using Pack office, especially SAP or other ERP systems? Where you ever involved in any upgrading or new applications? Role to support the WMS implementation.
The division manages supplies (spare and consumables) for the following; 200 own container vessels, plus external 3rd party fleets Main warehouse in LE HAVRE France, Satellite logistics in Singapore, Busan, Rotterdam and Hamburg.
Procurement team in Marseille and Singapore Support Project Manager daily with the following key tasks:
Installing new WMS' into Le Have, with software supplier from Germany/Cz
1. Project Activity tracking, as per open points list'/action register - with staff - with EPG (WMS provider) project team
2. Interact with all stakeholders, Ships/EPG, to ensure closed-loop communication - Ships warehouse (Le Havre) - Ships IT (Singapore) - Ships Finance (Marseille)
3. Weekly kpi of implementation progress, reporting - help to prepare weekly meeting with PM - implementation tracking, especially warehouse data load
4. Issue reminders/alerts for tasks, raise alerts - running behind plan - experiencing technical issues
5. Support Implementation planning - Ships warehouse - Master data - Testing co-ordination with the persons managing WMS/Invoicing modules
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV in a Word format to (see below) or call Sumi with you questions.