MICROSERVICE DEVELOPER - AMSTERDAM - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Microservice developer for our financial service client in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
You will develop Microservices (REST-style APIs) that will be deployed to our brand-new Kubernetes cluster on AWS or an Azure. Starting with a preliminary system analysis, to testing and deployment, you will be executing full life cycle software development by programming well-designed, testable and efficient code.
This person must at least have below hard-skills/Soft-skills
- NodeJS (Preferably)
- Experience with development tools like: Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps
- Have worked before on environments: Kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- You try to coach other team members as much as possible: review each other's code and try to learn from each other
- Continuous delivery is not a mystery to you
- Know about web services using SOAP or REST communication protocols and message queuing;
- Can't live with technical debt and you advocate why it's important to pay it off;
- The code you write is shipped with tests. TDD is not a must, but encouraged
- Being able to advice the organization in a setup which is easily maintainable (DevOps)
For us it is important that this is a person with experience, since it will involve more than just coding and development.
Design is very important, but also being part of a workgroup that will think about DevOps and future development will be part of the role.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or mail
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.