Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Avanda Group AG
Avanda is a Pan-European IT/Digital Professional Services Consultancy with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France and the US. We provide IT/Digital & Business resources to our large multinational clients in EU-USA for Banking/Insurance, Life Science and Retail.
Our global client is now looking for a (fully remote) AUTOMATION ENGINEER to come in and help build out the centre of excellence. This will be a long term relationship (Permanent or Contract).
You will join a group of experienced automation/devops Engineers and will have the unique opportunity to work with a global team of like minded people on exciting international projects.
Fluent English only is required with location in the CET time zone +/- 1h.
- Identify opportunities for automation within business/software/testing processes.
- Deliver automated solutions based on designed technology.
- Apply process automation to improve productivity and eliminate error sources
- Work closely with/across teams to ensure potential automation opportunities are addressed
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Propose new technologies
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation
- Lead by example with demonstrations and workshops
- Thorough knowledge of software processes - has a steep learning curve
- Detailed understanding of automation technologies such as Celonis, Blueprism, RPA, Automation Anywhere
- Ability to script where no solution stands in a Scripting language such as Python, Bash, Powershell etc
- Working knowledge of mobile, web and desktop operating systems as well as experience with analytics, robotics, AI and machine learning
- Updated in new technologies with a good insight in programming
- Exposure to new automation techniques such as Event Driven Automation, Testing Automation, ChatOps etc
- Clear understanding of SRE and DevOps principles
- Knows how to manage sideways and upwards
- Relevant industry certifications
- Can cook with missing ingredients
- Growing with the company which is doing an amazing international growth
- Excellent Remuneration; flexible employment conditions.
- A dynamic multilingual organization with strong international team
- A quality service and an excellent Back Office service to our teams
- Work location: Home base, or from our offices in Barcelona, Paris, Zurich.
If this sounds like your next challenge and you would like to know more please send me your CV at (see below) and I will call you back ASAP to discuss it in more details.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.