EEXI Naval Architect, VBA (Excel), IMO 2023 (m/f)
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by emagine
EEXI, Naval Architect, VBA (Excel), IMO 2023
- To attain GHG reduction by 2050, the IMO introduced short term measures:
- 2023: EEXI per vessel in force & EEDI phase 3
- 2: CII per vessel in force
- Within the R&D department and in cooperation with other departments within the group, your mission will be to check vessel drawings, look for accurate data and to calculate/simulate the EEXI (Energy Efficiency Existing Ship Index (EEXI)/a measure of ship's energy efficiency (g/t*nm).
- Help Fleet Upgrade department to collect vessel drawings that are mandatory for the calculations.
- Check the drawings and look for the correct data.
- Run current calculations and simulate the EEXI with new parameters.
- Keep the EEXI database up to date.
- Analyze the EEXI results and assess the operational impact on vessels.
- Run EEXI simulations due to vessel Retrofit.
- Follow the internal EEXI dashboard development.
Skills and Profile
- Graduated from engineering school, specialized in naval architecture.
- You have at least 1-2 years of related work (with a good understanding of operational and maritime/shipping sector).
- Specific knowledge on IMO 2023 regulation (IMO MARPOL ANNEXE VI, CII/EEXI & IMO DCS).
- Works on problems of where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- A broad knowledge of Hydrodynamics, 2 strokes engines, statistics and Datamodelling.
- Mastery of VBA (Excel) and SQL.
- Reporting tools.
- Data visualization tools (Qliksense).
- Fluent English (reading and writing skills).
- Knowledge of the office pack.
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV in a Word format to (see below) or call Sumi with you questions.