.NET Core Developer
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Daniel James Resourcing
This .NET Developer role will pay anything up to £65,000 + Benefits for the right person and it will be based at on-site for up to three days a week (London or Surrey) and the rest working from home.
As the successful .NET Developer, your role will be to design and develop bespoke solutions in support of core functions and business processes and provide continued development support. You will produce advanced and accurate coding of bespoke developments for some very exiting projects that they have planned that will utilise technology to its full potential moving forward.
They are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for technology and who keeps up to date on the newest technological innovations to be ready to apply relevant innovations to their software systems whilst working collaboratively with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve applications.
The skills and experience required to be successful in this role will include a very strong mixture of the following:
- around 5 year's commercial development experience in C#
- .NET Core
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Technologies
- Microservice architecture
- RESTful web APIs
- WCF/Web Services
- Windows Services
- Microsoft SQL Server (including TSQL, stored procedures, views and triggers)
- DevOps, CI/CD, MSBuild, Git, NuGet
- SOLID Principles
- A good understanding of common design patterns
- Supporting Legacy production Applications
- Experience of working in a team-orientated collaborative environment
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and we'll be in touch!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£90k - £500k Annual
£95k - £500k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£500 - £525 Daily
£75k - £85k Annual
£400 - £425 Daily
£550 - £650 Daily
£400 - £450 Daily
£60k - £90k Annual