Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Data Engineer - Stockholm
Data Engineer - A well known international business is currently looking for a Data Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.
Working in a vital role to push their company towards being a data and insight driven company, you will play a crucial role in democratising data through developing a modern analytics platform that is high in performance, but also stable and flexible for fast changes based on evolving business requirements.
As such you will be tasked with developing and designing data and analytics solutions with a focus on enabling self service capabilities, and collaborating with both business and technical teams to make data available to analysts in the best way using best practices.
The successful Data Engineer will need:
- Demonstrable experience of development and testing in data and analytics
- Experience working in an Azure technology stack
- Big Data technologies (eg Spark)
- Big Data file formats (eg Parquet)
- Object-oriented programming languages (eg Python)
- Solid understanding of data modelling and developing tabular cubes
- Strong knowledge of Agile methods
- Fluent English speaker, both written and verbal
Due to customer requirements, currently we can only accept applications from candidates based in and eligible to work in Sweden.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch at your earliest convenience with an up to date CV to the details below.