Digital Content Manager
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Digital Content Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of experience in communications or social media, perfeably in agency, consulting or in a multinational corporate environment
- Expertise in working with clinical trial related content paired with experience and proven success with generation and delivery of patient-facing content or communications
- Proficiency in using different recruitment channels, including digital and media channel content creation
- Outstanding writing and editing skills plus relevant experience in medical and scientific writing
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous, complex, deadline-sensitive projects with a high level of quality in all deliverables
- Finished Master or PhD in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or in a comparable field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing foundational content and direction to support digital patient recruiting
- Working independently or with external agencies to co-create content related to the company's digital patient recruitment which includes but is not limited to text, ads, data elements, social and multimedia
- Developing and maintaining content library, templates and approaches or methodologies for NDR materials
- Driving consistent, coherent and compliant branding connected to the company's standards
- Developing content approaches across studies, projects and indications
- Optimizing content alongside the Digital Media Manager
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.