SAP Business Intelligence Analyst - West London
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by OJB Resourcing
The Business Intelligence Analyst role in the Business Intelligence team. This role will report to the BI Manager, within the wider Data & Analytics function.
The role will get involved in all aspects of developing and maintaining a modern and flexible data visualisation layer and reporting solutions.
The role will also provide some out of hours support on a rota basis.
- Work closely with the business to understand analytic requirements
- Proactively engaging with business to design appropriate solutions
- Translating the business needs into technical solutions
- Active catalogue management, managing inbound requests and deprecating reports no longer needed or used
- Experience of using SAP Analytics Cloud, Business Objects and Analysis for office, extremely desirable
- Experience of using other Analytics Tools, such as Power BI, Tableau, ClickView would be useful
- Experience of working with HANA sources, specially BW4HANA would be an advantage, along with any experience of building BW Query for reporting
- Delivery of project work to agreed time and budget.
- Resolution of Incidents, Problems and Service Requests within SLA
- Positive feedback from users within Harrods business and IT (NPS Score)
- Continuous improvement and influencing the use of technology to improve Reporting and Visualizations.
- Highlighting data issues and working with the team to resolve them.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; a commercial and bold thinker.
- A collaborative and an effective relationship builder.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive self-starter who can take personal responsibility of workload and tasks
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability and willingness to multi-task
- Flexibility and readiness to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong work ethic and unwavering commitment to Harrods values
- Ability to perform duties effectively with minimum supervision and guidance
- Demonstrate Harrods values in all aspects