Director of Data Quality and Governance
Posted on Oct 12, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Director of Data Quality and Governance. Candidate will lead the management and integration data management tools for governance, quality, privacy, lineage/metadata, data transformation and integration.
- We collaborate with teams and leadership within IT and with business partners to advance our technical capabilities and provide data solutions that drive business results.
- We create Proof of Concepts (POCs) to illustrate how cutting-edge technologies can be incorporated and enhance our technology offerings.
- Help implement enterprise data product vision and communicate effectively to key partners
- Drive enterprise data benefit goals and tracking through to realization
- Demonstrate the ability to design, configure, engineer, integrate, implement platform components and services
- Provide thought leadership and lead others on enterprise data platforms
- Work with data engineering and lines of business to understand and prioritize business demands
- Develop action plans, following up and closing out all gaps and issues to meet deadlines
- Experience in data governance and data management technologies
- Experience with Agile Development, 15+ years of overall experience
- Experience with AWS Services and Eco-system, 3+ years
- Experience with Informatica/Datastage/Talend ETL toolsets
- Experience with Informatica/Owl data quality toolsets
- Experience and knowledge of data migration from on-prem to Cloud platforms
- Experience with PaaS/SaaS integration implementations
- Challenger approach and passion to challenge status quo to find new solutions
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$125k - $140k Annual
$165k - $185k Annual
$140k - $150k Annual