Risk Audit Technology Consultant
Posted on Oct 11, 2021 by RDA People Limited
City, London, United Kingdom
1 Oct 2021
Risk Analysis experience
- Experience in designing and implementing an overall risk management framework for clients which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company Balance sheet.
- Performing risk assessments based on the client's Risk Management framework and Risk appetite declaration.
- Devise and implement risk reporting tailored to the relevant client audience.
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders.
- Creating business continuity and Operational Resilience plans to limit risks.
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Building risk awareness framework and communication plan
- Working across the technology department to analyse and better understand their risk profile.
- Identifying and assessing the impact of technology risk on projects and Business as Usual activities
- Defining a risk and control framework to use in conducting risk assessments.
- Establishing a risk management governance framework
- Risk committees and working groups.
- Communication framework for Committees, including data-driven risk reports on the IT and cyber risk posture.
- Design, implementation & communication of operational risk management policies & guidelines.