Senior Azure Cloud Engineer
Posted on Oct 11, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer
I am currently supporting our big client from the finance environment located in Zurich. We are searching for an Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer to support us for 3months + until 31.12.2021 with opportunity of extension(s). The ideal candidate would be a person with a similar previous experience and fluent English.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Profound expertise in the configuration of Azure Services using Terraform. In particular Network, AKS, LogAnalytics
- Excellent understanding of infrastructure as code (IaC) artefacts in Azure DevOps, with specific focus on Kubernetes and Helm
- Develop CI/CD process for IaC deployments
- Implementation of a cloud-native infrastructure architecture using Azure
- Further enhance testing automation features eg by creating pipelines
- Communication and rollout of new platform features to application development teams
- Align with test managers on quality controls and continuous testing best practices
- Continuously work with the teams to improve all components as the use-cases grow more complex
- Ensure compliance with the company wide digital governance framework, audit
- Documentation of all of the above (readme, wiki and JIRA)
- Strong practical experience with implementation on Azure - hands-on
- Strong experience of Azure Base Services like networking, Security, LogAnalytics, Alerting etc.
- Strong expertise of Azure Platform Services with focus for Microservices running in AKS
- Strong expertise of IaC automation tools using Terraform
- Strong and proven automation experience in Azure DevOps
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes deployments, container isolation and multi-tenancy
- Good knowledge of container technologies eg Docker
- Test driven development understands semantics of unit tests and end to end integration tests and the imperative for continuous testing
- Worked with CI/CD for integration, migration and deployment: Experience in automated build, test & deploy
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.