Posted on Oct 11, 2021 by RDA People Limited
Enterprise Architect roles based in the City of London
Primary Activities of the role
- Provide thought leadership through the analysis of complex business functional changes
- Provide specialist technical definition to deliver complex business functional changes
- Support project resources for the production of a Business Case with recommended solutions.
- Leads strategic relationships with key business stakeholders
The Enterprise solutions Architect will be responsible for and the delivery against the following:
- Serve as a senior expert to provide technical guidance and leadership on all aspects of architecture for project, producing technical artefacts and guidance material.
- Define the emterprise architecture for selected project model; this will be in the form of architecture blue prints and presentation material to support technical solutions.
- Input into the overall Target Architecture
- Proactively provide expert specialist technical advice and consultancy to representatives of the business and other areas of IT in line with the demands of the Strategic Portfolio; this could be in the form of white papers, presentations, blogs or other artefacts
- Be a key member of the Enterprise Architecture community, ensuring that all enterprise architecture solutions specific to the project are considered and accommodated
- Work collaboratively with other architects, Information Security, business teams and project delivery teams
- Be an ambassador for the project Architecture within the business; This could be in the form of architecture Blogs and other communication materials
- Ensure the project architecture recommendations support and align to the strategy laid out by the Architecture strategy
- Provide consultative input to project to ensure they adopt best practice and adhere to the Architecture guidelines and standards
- Provide input and feedback on the global Architecture standards and ensure they are fully adopted by the Project
- Specific to the project, Recommend and implement best practices for information technology taking into account latest industry best practices and new/emerging technology trends in cloud technology and supporting operations guidelines
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£90k - £100k Annual
£65k - £85k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual
£75k - £80k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual