Security Testing Lead
Posted on Oct 10, 2021 by FGL Partners
Security Testing Lead
Testing | Security Testing | 65k | Crest | Tiger | Black Box Testing | Threat Modelling | OWASP Testing | Nmap | Burpsuite | OSCHE | OSI Model | CEH
A rapidly growing Technology Company requires a Security Testing Team Leader. The position is to perform and support the core components of security testing.
The main aim is to provide security testing, research, analysis, findings documentation, presentation and remediation support to customers as required. Additionally, the Consultant will manage a security testing team of 5 consultants and ensure on-time, in-budget delivery of their assigned tasks, quality of their deliverables and customer satisfaction.
- Manage security testing team
- Regularly perform web application, infrastructure, IoT, cloud, API, wireless and mobile application penetration tests
- Perform Red Team and social engineering testing as required
- Report writing and client presentation of test findings
- Produce supporting marketing materials: topical research, white papers, articles & tips
- Client consulting on required remedial actions
- Assisting with the development of junior members of the team.
- Contribute to the evolution of the penetration testing methodology and processes.
- Ability to perform Black Box, grey box and White Box tests dependent on client needs.
- Ability to translate technical detail into language board level executives can understand.
- Ability to write deliverables to a high standard
- Experience with Attack and Threat Modelling
- Red Team testing and Social engineering attack methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of the OWASP Testing Methodology
- Knowledge of networking protocols and the OSI Model
- Extensive experience using Nmap, Burpsuite, Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit, Kali etc.
- Leadership and project management
- Candidate should possess 5-7 year's testing experience and two of the following professional qualifications:
Crest, Tiger, OSCP, CEH, OSCE, CRT or equivalent, CCT or equivalent
- This role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package. Including, 25 days holiday a year, flexible working and subsidized gym membership.