Posted on Oct 10, 2021 by The Bridge Ltd
Java Engineer - Perm
Remote (UK) - Competitive Salary
I'm currently working with a fintech startup who have just completed a large round of Series B funding. Located in Mayfair in London, they are an innovative solutions provider focusing on the custody, trading and prime brokerage around digital assets. They are in a huge growth period, where they are looking to bolster their Engineering team. Right now they have requirements for at least 5 Java or Scala Engineers. They are looking for collaborative and dedicated professionals, who are able to adapt to changing situations. A background in FinTech/Finance/Blockchain is a huge bonus.
Their Engineering team is building the next wave of cryptocurrency software solutions and have successfully built award winning products that are already on the market. This is an exciting opportunity for the right Software Engineer to join an innovative team and work on brand new greenfield projects within the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology space.
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- AWS, CI/CD pipelines
- ReactJS Frontend
- Native iOS, macOS and Windows apps in ElectronJS
- You are well-versed with (and committed to) the OOP paradigm and design patterns
- 3+ years' experience building Java or Scala applications
- A good understanding of RESTful API and HTTP principles
- An understanding of the critical importance of unit tests, well-versed and able to build automated tests of Server Side code (TDD)
- The ability to prioritise, distinguish between major and minor issues and not get hung up on the latter
If this role is aligned with your skill set or that of someone else you know please get in touch as soon as possible.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £75k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£500 - £550 Daily