Senior AWS Developer (Python/EKS)
Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. AWS Developer EKS Python. This is an infrastructure driven positon building containers in the cloud. The keys to this role are Kubernetes, AWS infrastructure, python, Unix, and any Collibra experience. They would like someone with Big data, data management, data warehouse, and Business intelligence.
- Serve as a Senior AWS Developer within the Data Quality, Accuracy and Completeness Team, and as liaison between this office and rest of Data Strategy & Governance and overall Data Solutions team at times
- Contribute to and lead periodically efforts related to Data Quality, Accuracy and Completeness management, developing skills to serve solutions using existing capabilities
- Contribute to and lead both recurring and ad-hoc development tasks within the Data Quality, Accuracy and Completeness Management capabilities
- Contribute to Data Quality, Accuracy and Completeness program- related analysis, status, metrics and achievement tracking, planning and roadmap contribution in addition to development and production support needs
- 5+ years of experience in developing applications on AWS platform including AWS Kubernetes and other software development/DevOps roles
- 3+ years of experience on AWS Services including but not limited to EKS, ELB, EC2, ECR, S3, SQS, SNS, SSM, Secrets Manager, KMS, RDS, IAM, Autoscaling, FluentD and Prometheus
- 1+ years of experience with Collibra or OWL DQ is desired
- 2+ years of experience working with Spark and Python
- 5+ years of current and hands-on UNIX Shell Scripting experience.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile, analytical and programming/development capabilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred
- Experience with data management, data quality or data governance a plus