Principal Administrative Assistant
Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by HEPCO INC.
HEPCO has a long-term contract assignment to work at one of our elite clients in NYC.
Normal Work Week:
Monday through Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM or as required by manager
100% Administrative function
New York, NY 10004
Minimum eight years of administrative support experience with HS Diploma, OR
Minimum five years of administrative support experience with Associate Degree, OR
Minimum three years of administrative support experience with Bachelor's degree
Special Skills/Training Requirements:
- Must have the requisite degree/years of administrative experience in busy, high demand, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to clearly write, communicate and organize project information and reports with attention to detail.
- Must have strong expertise in report preparation and tracking using WORD, POWERPOINT, EXCEL, ACCESS
- Ability to set and meet project deadlines
- Must be proactive, flexible and responsive
- Be comfortable multi-tasking and available to work overtime when required
- Strong verbal, analytical, organizational communication skills
- Experience working in a Project Management Office
Description of Work:
- Perform administrative duties while maintaining an efficient work environment for two executives that includes the following duties:
- Monitor and organize manager's calendar, schedule meetings, book conference rooms, prepare agendas and other materials for meetings.
- Collect, review, obtain approvals
- Review and submit timesheets.
- Compile, prepare and edit reports using Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Track and monitor action items
- Review and submit Project Status Reports on a regular basis.
- Update and submit daily headcount reports
- Be aware and proactive with work that requires deadlines.
- Organize filing systems both soft and hard files.
- Answer phones, screen calls and send reminders