Azure Cloud Engineer
Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Azure Cloud Engineer vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Hands-on experience with implementation on Azure in combination with strong experience of Azure Base Services like networking, Security, LogAnalytics, Alerting etc.
- Expertise in Azure Platform Services with focus for Microservices running in AKS as well as a thorough understanding of IaC automation tools using Terraform
- Proven automation experience in Azure DevOps plus excellent knowledge of Kubernetes deployments, container isolation and multi-tenancy
- Familiarity with git and container technologies like Docker
- Proficiency in test driven development and understanding of semantics of unit tests and end to end integration tests and the imperative for continuous testing
- Well-versed with CI/CD for integration, migration and deployment along with experience in automated build, test and deploy
- AZ-303, 304 (Azure Architecture), AZ-400 (Azure DevOps) and AZ-500 (Azure Security) certifications are beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Configuring Azure Services using Terraform, in particular Network, AKS and LogAnalytics as well as developing CI/CD process for IaC deployments
- Providing expertise of infrastructure as code (IaC) artefacts in Azure DevOps, with specific focus on Kubernetes and Helm
- Implementing a cloud-native infrastructure architecture using Azure while also further enhancing testing automation features eg by creating pipelines
- Communicating and performing rollout of new platform features to application development teams plus aligning with test managers on quality controls and continuous testing best practices
- Collaborating with the teams to improve all components as the use-cases grow more complex in addition to ensuring compliance with the company wide digital governance framework and audit
- Creating documentation with readme, wiki and JIRA as well as presenting developed concepts in various bodies
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.