Senior Embedded Systems Engineer (C/C++/Linux)
Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Embedded Systems Engineer (C/C++/Linux). This role is permanent position based in Thurgau Canton & comes with some home office allowance.
- Acquire & elaborate technical requirements for Embedded system architecture.
- Concept creations, especially for hardware-related firmware.
- Evaluate new components (microprocessors, memory, etc).
- Carry out hardware-related firmware & electronics development in the area of Embedded systems (Embedded firmware, electronics, Linux BSP integration, Real Time operating systems).
- Coordinate, accompany & instruct external developers & project staff.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Embedded Systems Engineering.
- Expertise in the development of hardware-related firmware in C/C++ & Linux.
- A strong knowledge of Electronics & System Architectures (HW/firmware).
- Skilled & experienced in integration work on Linux board support packages.
- Very proficient with current technologies & common development methods & familiar with corresponding tools/methods (eg system engineering).
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Motivated, proactive, organized, creative, forward-thinking & a team player.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written) language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.