DevOps Engineer (DevSecOps)
Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Do you want to be a DevOps engineer for one of the biggest Financial Enterprises in the Netherlands? Do you want to play a significant role in improving the overall security in this company, serving thousands of people on a daily basis? This might be the perfect next step in your career!
About the role
For our client we are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer with experience with auditing and reviewing CICD pipelines. Someone who is aware of which components should be use for hardening purposes, someone who can explain the reason behind the choice of each component based on different scenarios.
Your main task will be helping the teams with the hardening of their assets. You will be part of the hardening program and perform regularly scheduled checks to support compliance and assist the triage of new deviations. Also, you will perform risk analyses for these deviations and take care of the reporting on your findings.
What we are looking for
- Proven experience with working in the information security domain (± 3-5 years)
- Working experience in large and complex enterprises
- Knowledge of DevSecOps and related technologies
- Proven experience with hardening standards (for example, CIS)
- Knowledge about hardening practices related to: operating systems (Linux, Windows), CICD pipelines, databases, network components, etc.
- Proven experience in performing threat and/or risk assessments
- You possess relevant certifications like CISSP, cloud security certifications, etc.
- Knowledge of containers and related technologies (for example Docker/Kubernetes)
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled, by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!